Hii everybody. Welcome to my community journal about Katekyo Hitman Reborn! doujinshis.
If you want to join us, please, read an follow the rules:
1- To join to this Dreamwidth Community, you must have an active journal [not empty journals or inactive journals].
2- You must be ADULT to join us [ 18].
3- DO NOT RE-PUBLISH MY WORKS IN ANY SITE, PLEASE (this include 4chan, YouTube, Tumblr, read-only sites, the entire internet).
4- If you want to translate any of my doujinshis, please, send me a PM and I'll give you permission to share the doujinshi, but you must to follow 2 conditions:
- DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS, PLEASE.
- Put a link to my journal in the doujinshi entry.
5- I will NOT ACCEPT someone who makes me troubles in my LJ Community.
If you don't respect the rules, I'll ban you.
Sorry for my bad english, please ^^U
Enjoy!
If you want to join us, please, read an follow the rules:
1- To join to this Dreamwidth Community, you must have an active journal [not empty journals or inactive journals].
2- You must be ADULT to join us [ 18].
3- DO NOT RE-PUBLISH MY WORKS IN ANY SITE, PLEASE (this include 4chan, YouTube, Tumblr, read-only sites, the entire internet).
4- If you want to translate any of my doujinshis, please, send me a PM and I'll give you permission to share the doujinshi, but you must to follow 2 conditions:
- DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS, PLEASE.
- Put a link to my journal in the doujinshi entry.
5- I will NOT ACCEPT someone who makes me troubles in my LJ Community.
If you don't respect the rules, I'll ban you.
Sorry for my bad english, please ^^U
Enjoy!









